;

Sunday, December 15, 2013

I was not studying, I live with him actually :) although a short time there was a possibility that


In this you start to doubt, when you see this: It turns out that Tsiolkovsky osnovopolagatel aircraft, missile, airship, mastermind of space exploration, namesake green our university, taught arithmetic in the thieves' district school =))) This is probably to thieves were finally able to count the loot .... =)))) From my point of view it is a complete mess ... =))) This garbage hanging on the fifth floor molodegi. =) Rector interesting seen it already? I would reprimand zafigachit whole miracle of the editorial board ... There certainly were after and teaching ... Uzhos in general. PS Tsiolkovsky worked as a teacher of arithmetic in Borovsky district school. It is known to many who have visited this beautiful city. Tsiolkovsky depicted on the facade of a house. PPS How much can change one letter. =) Well, what else Tselkovsky dogonku not written ... =) UPD: sensuelle_fille found another mistake. It says "Rusko Physico-Chemical Society" green With a single letter green in the word "Russian". Just PPV.
at the junior or Taganka or there, green and there?)
1 Higher Taganka ... 2nd floor. Two factors. Department DLAiT By 2 higher on Youth ... 5 floor. 6 factors. Department "Manuf. Management" Before another ul.Polbina ridden when Commissar was. And you also learn to MOTHER? green You have not specified in the profile like :)
I was not studying, I live with him actually :) although a short time there was a possibility that I'll go there. but I went to Mai and one attended this year there. like this. so and now you what specialty?
Now I have got only a bachelor's degree of engineering and technology in the direction of aircraft and rocket science. In June there will be a degree green in "The Economist-manager" ... economic. Department "Manuf. Management". 6 faculty. In February 2008, will be "Engineering Design" ... technical. Department "DLAiT." 2 Faculty. In MAI uses mainly designers and technologists mainly MATI. But I'm somehow turned designer :)))
Well, in the sense .... learn next to me + we almost colleagues :) + Photo formations get))
I cottage next to the Bohr :) Our university is known as CPE. RGTU few calls .... The main building is on the Youth. About Ramstore. The second building is the Taganka. About p. Jauzy. There are many branches ... m.Fili Ramenskoye, Korolev ....
I study, but I am a student VZFEI. We audience you shoot, 301B, 501B, 101A, etc. =) At the evening green ... exams and only in. lang. in our own institute ... Well, with the third course, all classes will be in VZFEI. green
You wanted to like :) VZFI Russian Correspondence green Financial Institution .... Anyone that Kuntsevsky. Or not?
Well, it is what he is, just by ear perceived VZFI (in letter F, E sound as if already included). Its correct name VZFEI (Russian Correspondence Financial and Economic Institute) http://www.vzfei.ru/rus/about.htm
Look, you wanted about VZFEI rasprosov. You are at the first summit in VZFEI? Want to go on the second go higher but I am afraid that there is a full schedule of ass. Put a pair of almost 15-16 on the evening. Well, if the 1st higher still can tolerate, then would they think that the 2nd tower come only to learn and work!
I'm on 1m higher and I like it there. There he choose green schedule (possessional, daytime or evening). My sister is studying green in VZFEI to 2m higher, it works with the schedule of all ok, kind of like me and 18.30-21.45. And sometimes on Sunday morning. green And attendance is no big monitors, understand that people work. Only occasionally come across such teaching, they think that their thing everyone should know perfectly well and just celebrate themselves places .... but those who are at all lectures was doing favors)))
Clear. When my schedule 2/2 work 100% to 20.00 suitably schedule did not find, although if working 5-day's rest - not better, just ends at 18.30. It seems to me a couple of friends were going, so that mutual ... Prorvemsja think :)
Last month


No comments:

Post a Comment