;

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

At the same time, I worked on making contact with anyone driver who I thought could help me. At thi


Home About Us About Us Staff FAQ handsome Dr. Oren about Dr. Yanai Yanai beautiful Oranje personal story part of the book, "Every person has a path" media impressions Articles Blog Careers Blog Links Careers Contact our clients say
I sat down to write a few words about my job search and as I sit and think about what I write, I looked at the word 'search' and I noticed driver that if we change the order of the letters in which we get the word 'free'. Hebrew driver tells wonderful, so I thought that who ever knew any of the search process in all the potential search for freedom. As well as job search process ... True, it is not easy process, even annoying, exhausting, frustrating, scary, depressing, and a lot of things are very different ... a sense of freedom. But at the same time, it is also the process of building, developing and may be filled with insights that breed bit the feeling of freedom.
Like many Polish dynasty granddaughters, I did two degrees and was off after a good number of years in academia. Genealogy as a kibbutz little granddaughters, I felt I had to pay for both of these titles, so I could not really establish relevant work experience while studying.
And so it came after years of hard work and learning, I broke into the labor market and stood in front of the complex task of finding a job. Difficult to imagine how complex this task and how it combines internal and external processes. Myself I had to figure out what the next step (not an easy task in itself but it is for another post) and me and the world I had found (in practice) how to take the next step into practice. The first stage was
Search driver for suitable positions towards it chose. And an age of abundance as an age of abundance driver - there are endless job search sites, boards and groups where jobs are posted and the average searcher does not feel the forest for the trees. At this point I decided to focus and filter. Instead of sending my resume everywhere (a common mistake job seekers), I chose my search channels and ran track listed on the places I went. So, could I control it and the process will control me.
At the same time, I worked on making contact with anyone driver who I thought could help me. At this point I gave up on ego or shame, driver and I just picked up phones, I made appointments and consulted with anyone who thought his hand to help me. Fear that nothing was going to work out all the time in the background. Even knowing that I have too little work experience and job seekers supply large demand for workers in my mind. Honestly, there were quite a few cases where I wanted to go away, I wanted someone will look for me, find me the solution driver - get me free.
But that person did not come, he did not come and he did not call, and I was the morning after breakfast with my responsibility to look for work and get myself my freedom concerns. Related People were helped and encouraged me, but most of all helped me a simple practice of setting driver an agenda and goals daily and weekly work search. I knew on a daily and weekly what I want to do and I need to talk or make an appointment. It was not easy, but after four months of the process, I found a job. Practically speaking - my search process spawned three simple conclusions: it is better to focus your search and make an orderly registration of the places you should send a resume to use as many connections and create connections through more advisable to create an agenda - to write daily and weekly goals and try to meet them
Personally driver - my story is very romantic story and I (unfortunately) I do not (yet) a butterfly free; But my job search process introduced me to some fears confronted and that gave me a certain amount driver of sense of freedom.
And although I can not tell how long the journey Iarroc this stage of my career, I know I got them tools to be able to continue. I was looking for, I insisted, I ran, I created and found. Because the truth is that whether we work or not, but we are the ones who can search, handle and remove ourselves freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment