;

Monday, December 8, 2014

Hello to everybody, I need to identify repetitive elements of 5 genotypes from the same species (a p


Similar Threads Thread prime numbers Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post Help finding repetitive sequences SamBR90 Bioinformatics prime numbers 0 10-16-2013 11:06 AM Improve assembly quality with BAC sequences Bj rn_P. Bioinformatics 1 12-17-2012 06:08 AM PubMed: Graph-based clustering and characterization of repetitive sequences in next-g Newsbot! Literature Watch 1 10-31-2012 04:10 AM Identification of motifs in repetitive sequences Claudia34 Bioinformatics 2 02-29-2012 10:20 AM Where could I get public BAC sequences of the maize Mo17 line rlh Bioinformatics 1 10-31-2011 08:33 AM  
Hello to everybody, I need to identify repetitive elements of 5 genotypes from the same species (a plant species that is not yet sequenced). prime numbers For that, I have different datasets: 1) Illumina paired-end reads from these 5 species 2) BAC sequencing reads (I do not know the sequencing platform, but they are 300nt long) from only one genotype. prime numbers I hesitate what to do with the first step: assembly . My initial idea was doing de-novo assembly with SOAPdenovo or assembly with specific assemblers to identify repeats such as SWA. However, I do not know how to handle sequencing data from BACs or how to combine Illumina paired-end reads with reads from BACs. What strategy would you do?  


No comments:

Post a Comment