;

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Simple! until Kelan not believe I lost you, you know that, because even Kelan is yet you do not aba


When I was in college, I used to go to church in Quiapo Church, there is the need me I'm always asking him for help. While they are the more I notice that the inevitable I ask him until the day where I get to help him eh hopefully I graduate college and I pass Nursing Board Exam (that was actually year 2008-2009 ). The mercy of God and His help, I also nakagraduate and passed the board exam, and Yun being the beginning of my devotees Dear Nazarene.
As far as I begun the Nazarene Devotees of which they believe themselves to this torture with a comparison to christ or those we call P assion of Jesus Christ. Many devotees say that they are experiencing difficulties and suffering in life as well as wounds and illnesses experienced by Jesus. So they were on prosisyun the Nazarene to minimize their sins in the way of torture themselves. We shovel was wearing a maroon, white or yellow and barefoot while nagpuprusisyon. ongc
I am one of those not coming to wipe nagpapahuli and Handling Rope, according to the beliefs of the early devotees, this method will reportedly reduce your fault and you are blessed, healed the sick and there are many more factors. I begun here before I go to church every Quiapo Church every Friday and behind the queue Pahalik the Nazarene where I always wiping my handkerchief to his feet. Every prosisyun also are beginning pahagis'm just thrown a white towel with a picture of the face of the Nazarene and I put the letter "Agayan ongc Family 01-09-09". But while they are I can not help myself and maybe carrying nadin pagnakikita emotions especially at the tax life devoted just to lay hands on the rope, the rope must be claimed at the right shoulder in the belief that it is sacred because in that area claimed Jesus carried his cross. So in 2011 I first tried to hold the rope, really super hard because this jam, you scarcely breathe, balyahan and more, but only strengthen basically over, all you do for the sun. Map young, old, male, female, all you'll then see beyond the wipe and touching the rope. But the sad thing not still prevent people nadin stubborn as the opportunist.
THE BELIEFS
Simple! until Kelan not believe I lost you, you know that, because even Kelan is yet you do not abandon ongc me please. I just wanted ongc to know why all those hyper hyper devotion unto you, that's because all prayer requests and I dun even one is inevitable, all are granted. Thank You to all the blessings and answered prayers given me. This one is for you! VIVA SENOR NAZARENE!
My Number 1 Fan!!
At Last! I've done well! I always dream to make a blog, actually the 3 years I have also a New Year's Wish and n ...
: Design by Pocket:

No comments:

Post a Comment