;

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Current articles Where did I forgot my readers? Whee, going to a new address !!! :) A word to the b


Current articles Where did I forgot my readers? Whee, going to a new address !!! :) A word to the beginning ll of the year: balance (and the need to get him back) Where sleeping phoenix? Plans, PF, resolutions
My two can bridge the oceans break down those boundaries, fear can go rock on the waves and then we'll never be alone ... uchechtaní two gulls and one crazy anglophile. Au-pair / housekeeper ll in the UK. Kočkomil. Wannabe minimalist. Music enthusiast. Grammar nazi. Dreamer. more ...! This blog has been shut down! Its sequel, you can follow the new address: www.phoenixrise.cz Categories used to be here: From the diary Au Pair What is on my mind What poems Word to AK Reading occasional Recommendable local reading ll material: My definition of minimalism minimalism Defense Internet Cool Something you wanted? ll em@phoenixrise.cz Archive


No comments:

Post a Comment