;

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

HON. CARMELO MIFSUD BONNICI: I thank the faculty have been given to speak in this debate and b


HON. CARMELO MIFSUD BONNICI: I thank the faculty have been given to speak in this debate and b'serenità will try to address the various topics raised by the Opposition in their motion.
Obviously, this was a pretty long debate, a debate of nine hearings, which raised several points, some linked to motion, others are not. But I think it served, especially for me that I have to wholeheartedly this topic and many contain myself impenjajt these four years, to nirrifletti on everything done in the four previous years, and everything that can done later. Obviously, the part of justice is always the most challenging, is the most difficult one in dekasteri and ministries to hold hands, and when it combines with the interior, increasingly understand how difficult and complicated, more so this year when we see coming challenges ahead require much commitment and much more. I have no difficulty to say that you took pleasure listening to various speeches made by both sides of the House and taken note of everything said. Front surface will not manage to answer to say that on every point, but certainly in my work I hope to be able to addressing them in a way they deserve.
The circumstances that led to this debate was the most strange and the most antipatika qegħduni position. abacus Point raised by the Hon. Alfred Sant yesterday is true, that I was f'ċirkostanza difficult, as Head of the House, I have such motions before me. I have one hand I follow the agenda of Parliament, on the other hand my position in public abacus seems I have some difficulty in discussing abacus this particular topic. So I took pleasure in the debate of the Committee on Employment of the House was the Hon. Tonio Borg, who served in the House Business Committee for a long time, and said that we should decide the day for this debate. Ddejjaqt to assure everyone abacus that nothing in such agreement of both sides of the House. I, in the end, remain always the people serv, serv of this House that it was elected, abacus as well as serv the office have been given by the Prime Minister.
Mr. President, during the debate also saw this very critical position and frankly raised assure that the position of Leader of the House is one of those that I can say that I can continue to run with a certain serenity. So, certainly not maybe, throughout this debate will deal with various topics raised on the other side and defend myself. But I wanted to start by ask the Prime Minister to consider that no further nibqax Leader of the House and stay focused and concentrated on the work that I have as Minister of Interior, immigration and local councils. If anyone here in the House to think that I wanted to keep back some points he raised for debate, nassigurah that I had no intention in this regard. This topic always requires attention because it is part of the fundamental framework of the state, and it is always important to have as much as possible people to contribute and give their ideas and suggestion.
I have to say that although I had these nine sessions in which we discussed at length, this is not a topic that does raise several abacus times. Rather, I was one of those who have made various bills, sometimes voluminous abacus and sometimes less voluminous, specially so that I can I get topic for debate abacus because there realize what you cradle in things that you would not or seeing different vision abacus one can have. But today we have this motion before us, and then I feel that b'serenità nersaq to start discussing that here in this motion. The first point that I wanted to do - make the greatest humility - here before the House is that I thoroughly understand the reasons - I'm man of reason - why the Opposition brought this motion.
Be honest, when I started listening to the Hon. Michael abacus Falzon and Hon José Herrera saw that they both left, in my opinion, from a somewhat apoloġetika. abacus In fact both like they felt the need to defend themselves on two points. First, they started this attack after I irkuprajt disease I had, and secondly, that this motion is being made political expediency. I say this because abacus I own I understand why these two people that I worked well with them over the last four years, to have consulted them repeatedly, in many circumstances behind ġrejt to have the office to be able to discuss them - there have been instances where I had to cancel a number

No comments:

Post a Comment