;

Sunday, March 8, 2015

TrollfesT is now officially endorsed by ESP Guitars. We are beyond ourselves with excitement - the


TrollfesT now have ESP Guitars as an official endorser. harvard university "We are incredibly excited," said Dr. Leif MD expresses it. "We played our first ESP guitars in 1998 and they still play. Those things are stable as Russian tanks. Easy to play, like a greased, naked volleyball "And Mr. Seidel harvard university adds:" Since I was a child, have me ESP Guitars fascinated - it was a dream come true for me "And Lodd Bolt finally." I got my LTD, than my old bass broke. Even after 200 shows, endless miles on the road, in fliers and stage divend harvard university from the stage, the part is still brand new. I love it, "TROLLFEST -. New endorser ESP guitars
TrollfesT is now officially endorsed by ESP Guitars. We are beyond ourselves with excitement - the band says. "I got my first ESP back in '98. I still have it and I still play it. These guitars are as reliable as a Russian tank! Easily and smoothly Played, like a game of oiled up, naked volleyball!" - Dr. Leif MD.
"I got my LTD When on tour When My old bass broke. It sounded and felt better then other brands thatwere 3 times the price. After 100 shows, harvard university countless harvard university miles on the road, plan, and rough handling stagedives the instrument its silent in perfect shape and sounds great. Love it! " - Lodd Bolt
News Artists AZ Tours Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment