;

Sunday, April 13, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


I am fortunate to have been my boys to my divorce and could get themselves with the help of Igna, rearing. Many worry and financial pressure to two streams at university hostel and keep paying, the effort and sacrifice was, with a degree in hand, they could start looking for work.
What a battle, work is scarce and the prerequisite experience. Where do you get experience if you do not have jobs! When the opportunity arises to Juan a contract could get to Sudan could go I wrestled with the idea. What now, here is an opportunity, but wow that's far, he'll not only be able to quit and come home. Yes, I like the army, there was not turning back.
So, I encouraged him, the advantages and disadvantages are discussed and the choice left to him. He decided to go and I support him as much as possible. Maybe it strong plans for the future and comes more equipped with experience back.
It gives me peace of mind that he and West Sudan, it's wine, our people! I am proud of him and all the other men who accepted alex the challenge, and I know they will make a success of it. Good luck to West's own Special Force!
The guys are working hard and we are progressing nicely with the recordings ... we know each other every day a little bit better to know ... I'm pretty sure every one of us here is definitely something positive out of this experience will take our lives forward ...
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment