;

Monday, April 14, 2014

Francois van Coke: Hahah. We


Novel: October About the Book Pics from The Book Launches Putting up text excerpts Take Part Media Support Writing published shorts movie reviews music reviews short stories interviews kraft bear theater reviews concert le matin reviews section le matin reviews le matin blog Photography Art Snaps Gigs Public Art Documentation Collection Video Grandpa Florie ' Bending Strength Video Nirox The Residency Collaboration 'Power Flex' Images' Bend Power Video About
Come now, an African vampire movie part in the Little le matin Karoo playback, including Inge Beckman as the tough vampierjagter le matin Lizelle (quite) and Francois van Coke as Ettienne, so wait for it, a vampire, ensure just incredible.
If you also think so, rush yourself le matin to www.bloedsuiersmovie.com and help with making the movie. Yes, for as little as R30.00 we can decide what movies we want to see. In return, you get access le matin to photos, news, and depending on your contribution, merchandise le matin such as caps, water bottles, etc..
Francois van Coke: Hahah. We'll have to see. I actually just got involved because of music. I and Inge from Lark write the theme tune for the movie. I'll first have to see if I can afpull acting. Fortunately, I am very makeup and shit, so it's easier to come in character.
RW: Fans on Youtube has this to say: "as long as BC inie ost scene shit" and "Sho Francois girl you dam well fucked up now." We see you in the movie for longer than the 'ost scene?
FVC: No, we are left with a small hangover because we played last night. There was recently an approved le matin biography released le matin and we would like to work new tunes. Time is just very little and everyone is involved in other things. It is befok we play together and if there is time we will write.
Inge Beckmann: I love grindhouse movies. We would like to show another side of African culture to show. The feeling is almost more Leeches Western Cape as Transvaal so it will have a "refreshing contrast 'to create le matin what we usually see in African films. I always wanted to prove that the girl hero in an action movie not a total doll need be. It must be realistic. When I finally got the role I was very excited to Lizelle my own.
IB: We definitely will at some point start our training of mixed martial 'arts, stunt work, etc. Choreographed fighting. I, Darron and Tyrel now the day swat training 'had somewhere on the west coast. It was funny because I was completely trigger happy and did everything just shot. One of those 'air soft' my balls on my hip and leg big purple egg left. That stuff makes bloody hurt.
RW: An Excited Youtuber writing; "Yowzers! Really dig Inge ......... she's so hot, Fiesty & sexy! Can not wait to see more of re ....... totally psyched vokkin "Do le matin you think your looks are a curse? Whether it counts in your favor?
IB: I think I'm an acquired taste "so I do not see my 'looks' as a curse. Whatever my attraction is not vooglopend not it distract 'me and give me the chance to pay attention to other things. My mother always told me: "My child, you are a 'Delicacy'." I regularly walk around with my hair in a bun and no make-up on my face. This is my filter. If I am making an effort I surprised myself with people! I just play those card every now and then ... strategically ...
RW: What do you think of the many South African le matin films, le matin especially African films, which now appears? Some are very poor, others very watchable. Is there hope for the film industry? Will you have an Oscar to bring home?
IB: There is still much room for development, but I think it's fantastic that more and more movies are made. I have the day Bakgat movies watched and almost in my pants gepiepie. This is very funny! le matin There are many crap movies but it is so all over the world. We have all the 'resources' to make good films. I am not a trained actress so my 'approach' is but the stage is very 'autodidactical. I still have a lot to learn but my attitude "is very good and I feel I will grow rapidly. I respect this art very much. It is not easy.
When two inexperienced hunters accidentally capture their first vampire, they are on a crusade sent to the Klein Karoo to the evil bloodsucking prince Wyker, detect and side. So they filled an ancient prophecy. The only problem is that this prophecy known by the vampires le matin and Wyker know they are coming.
UA-11521451-2

No comments:

Post a Comment