;

Thursday, January 29, 2015

After a shower, I shaved my face out of the water and find Vivarin hidden under the cabinet, I took


It was a fight, I have struggled with the state does not feel the urge to go out and dance at the same time. As I got up and ran to the bathroom, my legs and feet hurt, they feel tired by the constant pounding on the dance floor from El Pikete concert the night before, I groggily turn the knob of the shower. My cell alarm woke me up many nights like this. But last night, it was a struggle.
After a shower, I shaved my face out of the water and find Vivarin hidden under the cabinet, I took 2 tablets, equivalent to 4 cups of coffee (works every time), my eyelids were still heavy ... I kept slapping myself. in the wake Ugh, my back is sore It was hard to ignore the pain while bending downward shoelaces? I took 2 tabs of Excedrin "I should still go to Allegro?" I asked myself over and over, "I think that tonight I. will not be able to dance salsa with hotties like Pat, Roberta, Jen, Nicole, India, AGA and oh, so many of them, "I think that was allowed. "Moreover, I have passed out flyers anyways, so I have to go out there."
There is a TV show called Journeyman is a story about a character named Dan Vasser, who thought science he had it all: a loving wife, a son and a solid job. But he also threw a curve ball. Dan found himself traveling to the purpose - to affect people's lives better - and sometimes worse. While doing so, Dan reconnects science with Livia Beale, his ex-fiancee, whom he lost in a mysterious plane crash. Now, armed with the knowledge of today, he would be able to save her? That means that his own future? And how to change the people who think they have it all. It is basically similar science to Time Machine, and of course, science the idea is to have control over the changes that will impact the future.
Our financial struggles But we have to get our fix. We are trying hard to get in a hurry (guestlist) free salsa club. Although we try to be nice to people so they can buy us a drink or two. We will save our last $ 10 for the week for the Glas Kat Salsa Club in San Francisco, we start saving money, 3 months in advance to participate in activities such as Salsa Congress, we do not have time for friends, not salsa. The only time we will keep our family during Thanksgiving. Some of us still miss out on a potential love a long relationship. And we can be so behind in school. Oh God, I hope it's science not true. I thought to myself, "My life would be better if I was not stuck in the salsa."
Yes, but then some would argue salsa treatment. I used to think that way too. There are even times when I dance salsa, 7 days a week! Tell me that does not get caught! Hell, it was fun and I met a lot of my friends made a name for themselves and network with thousands science of people around the world. science Oh God, here I am again, as well as drug addicts in denial. Why not considered a hobby salsa only yes or no. Why is there a way of life?
How much training do you need to become a dance in a music video?
Flickr Photos More Photos Recent Posts fail of giving stamp know better than that Funky Burger excuse the burning heart Shinigami I have a dream The Artists Mae Taeng Rom Bai rain Patcharin Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress. .com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment