;

Monday, January 12, 2015

Then I left the shrew, I took a quick glance at the depre, but I turned over and put me pretty well


My love for adjectives started early. Crazy. Was first. You know, the beauty of being called crazy is that no one judges you (no one takes you seriously too, but that is another 500), you can threaten to take Bathrooms See, shit marbles, discuss Harry Potter in public college board and sing Moulin Rouge loudly. Nobody cares, because, after all, you're crazy.
I loved my adjective, but then I started dating a guy who did not want to date a crazy. He did not like crazy, he liked to discrete, yet he liked me, so I threw all my glitter out and was being discreet. college board That was my new adjective. But he had no grace, no carnival masks and colorful costumes, college board and gradually I realized that this adjective was not mine, was his boyfriend, I just had borrowed. It's like when you buy that dress P even fully aware that you are a M, with the promise that you will lose weight college board for the summer, but then do not lose weight and get sad every time look at the dress there, moldering in the closet.
And that's what happened, my dress P made me sad, because I knew I would always be a M. I knew I was not discreet to me. So I left the dress, the country ran away and went to London unwind.
I never had both adjectives in such a short period of time. It started with the obvious, Brazilian, but before long I became cool, hence came the funny, sexy, and finally my preferred cute. Liked this because who gave me this adjective college board was a boy I loved, it was my M dress and loved me with all my glitter. And I liked it because it gave me an adjective that it was me. It's hard to find one adjective for him, but if I were forced to choose, I would say ideal. I know, it's boring, but that's what it was: Ideal. Duvideodó someone on this earth could find a defect in this young man was all you ever dreamed of a boy, wrapped up for this with a French accent. Ideal and only.
Then I had to go back the British dream and face this bar is like a young man who lives in another country. And my cute, so cute, I went to the passionate (not so cute). I wonder who said that falling in love is legal? Why not, then warn your friends and let's see if we get rid of this evil that is spreading more than ebola. Finally, after months college board of waiting and messages college board exchanged in facebrookson, went to France and met the boy, only to find that not. It was not true, he had no longing and no longer think much of me, let alone wanted to live for me, since I was already dating another girl and the bland-faced Popsicle xuxu. So I played the love in the river and came home with the shrew.
Shrew is a great adjective, shrews not fall in love, I could coolly dispense all go around and wiggling, beautiful, divônica inaccessible. And then ... And then Brazil? Tell me what happened ?! Obvious that it was this moment of enlightenment and true happiness of my life, which appears to me a beautiful boy, intelligent, cultured, stylish, who plays 20 instruments and know move in excel. AND ALMOST DESTROYED MY MENTAL HEALTH. Former.
Then I left the shrew, I took a quick glance at the depre, but I turned over and put me pretty well over the vaccinated. Vaccinated for love. You said you'd call but did not call? Okay, because I'm vaccinated. You hit on my friend? Okay, because I'm vaccinated.
But then several things happened, they tooth: The Return Of Which There were starring my ex being a dog and the beautiful episode of beautiful it took another in front of me (which has been previously reviewed here), and I was vaccinated for the cold that unlike the bitch, do not have that status deuso Disney villain, cold is only someone who has screwed up so much in love that was buried in a pit, where feelings and people are so disposable plastic cups as in open bar party. It was at this moment is that it started to get ugly. I did not want the adjective, college board but I had to admit that fit me very well, too well I would say and, unlike the others, this was getting, because being cool is easier, you do not suffer, it's like bank sequestration: no one enters and nobody leaves.
And now here I am, looking for someone to help me change college board my adjective. At first I wanted to come to a sincere, because they are always better when it comes to donating adjectives, college board but could also be a love or an exciting that I swear I was not going to call. Perhaps it could be an amazing, amazing that also found me and then we could be amazing together, or an intense, so we had additional adjectives. He could use the shorts and I blouse without dresses this time. I even thought about changing myself and my adjective soon end this Presepada, but you know, adjectives are like nicknames, has to come from others, if not, will not start.
That'S Perfect. I'm trying to adopt the "cold" adjective. college board Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment