;

Sunday, May 17, 2015

E-post (måste anges) (Adressen lämnas aldrig ut)


Senaste inläggen So proud of my hubs for getting a job offer at a venture capital firm & being done with b school soon! Life is great! {#news #yellow #happy #drive} Diggin’ the food & design at this spot. #art #painting #colors #chitown Happy cinco de mayo  @dangitsdon But I wanted voa it to be you, oh god I wanted it to be you so badly. I am too full of life, to be half loved. And I am alone here in my own mind. There is no map and there is no road. I built it all up and now I’m left trying to figure out what’s next Shot by @335mm styled by @shleypennington makeup by @muse_mua Where do you go when sleep doesn’t fix you? Shout out to @loganjaxxson for perfecting my hair love this guy voa So long my almost lover. So long my hopeless dream. Photo @335mm styling @shleypennington makeup @muse_mua Guarding my perfect mini me baby princess @therachelraquel #donttouch @corey_epstein @dstld voa Just because it’s all you want, doesn’t mean it’s all you need. -Kurt Cobain @lukepearsallphoto This isn’t poetry, there is no muse. This is me pouring my heart out to you. @lukepearsallphoto Spring fashion vibes. Shot by @corey_epstein for @Dstld #tapfordetails Let it go. It’s like swimming against the current. It exhausts you. After a while, whoever you are, you just have to let go, and the river brings you home. Photo by @lukepearsallphoto Hair color by @loganjaxxson voa Hair cut by @candicebirnshairstylist Mer från min penna Portabla Media Sunkit Sunkit Arkiv maj 2015 april 2015 mars 2015 februari 2015 januari 2015 december voa 2014 mars 2010
E-post (måste anges) (Adressen lämnas aldrig ut)
%d bloggare gillar detta:

No comments:

Post a Comment