;

Thursday, March 27, 2014

2 years ago


Reeds planted in the yard. It was very nice to have in the summer. Also progressed normally. We were happy for her. Now it is autumn and the leaves began to fall, and I diligently raking. Recent winds rake again. After the week-end to high wind can be harvested in the yard again. The letter also letépkedte cane and neatly stacked full with everything. That's enough of reed leaves! I asked your friend what would you cut the reeds in the autumn. You would not be able to put the wind in the courtyard full of cane letter. Do not think we'll be fine. But who is it that is not good Monja will be cut. What you think? Write it.
Load more ...
Gardening for several years now. I try to take advantage of the benefits of organic gardening, minor to major success. And all I'm doing hobby work under. Of course, the family consumes the goods produced. So useful is this hobby. These are my experiences and share my experiences on this site. Preferably with pictures. Unfortunately, I'm not a photographer, and the pictures are not the best quality. But the bottom line seems to hope so. Good keep practicing. GGY.
Other updates to the garden ...
1 week ago
Our garden birds - Garden Birds
Do you believe that they can get ennyiért? Free delivered? I'm not kidding! There are only 22 days (Sale ends: May 31)
2 years ago
March (5) February (2) January (6) December (8) November (1) October (1) June (2) May (3) April (2) March (5) February (2) December (5) November ( 2) October (2) September (6) August (15) July (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment