;

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dahil boring ang Christmas ko, halos ikamuhi ko ang buong araw, at hindi ko maisulat ang karanasan k

Bigo | The Nostalgic Fool
Dahil boring ang Christmas ko, halos ikamuhi ko ang buong araw, at hindi ko maisulat ang karanasan ko, nakinig ako ng musika at nag-sulat ng munting tula. Mahirap talaga ang taong walang buhay…
One Response to “Bigo”
The Fool
The name's Jefferson, you can call me anything you want (be careful with the pick though XD). I'm 17, born on the 145th day of the year (146th on a leap year). I live somewhere in Asia and I don't live in a forest nor am I a monkey! I'm a first year college taking up Accountancy. sena sofia I'm a proud Marian-Thomasian. sena sofia The blue and gold runs through my veins!
I write like Kurt Vonnegut
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment