;

Sunday, March 16, 2014

May point ka! Ganyan college board din kasi ako nun... hahaha. Nasindak masyado sa math kaya nagkaro


Today I would like to follow up on Keus' lessons... He already learned fractions from Time4learning . But I would like to review him about it and learn some more... We studied similar fractions  and dissimilar fractions. One thing that I am really proud of about Keus is his Math skills. college board He easily grasps the idea once you lay it all down on him. He likes to learn about the tips and tricks about Math which by the way I have to research the night before I present it to him because I am not gonna deny it, I am not a big fan of 'numbers' when I was still in school. I do not know exactly where or who to blame about the dizziness (lol) that I feel when I see numbers. Was it my teacher who acts like 'everyone' understands her already the moment she utters the lesson for the day? Or was it my friend college board who I ask for help that made all the lessons so complicated and once said that, "maybe college board Math isn't really for everyone ( she's a dear friend, I believed her)? I don't wanna get confused on who to point my finger at  so let's just say that at least now by home schooling my son little by little 'I am learning again'. And it's really fun to learn again. :) Anyway, I found this site called  Coolmath.com that could possibly help moms like me who are trying to teach their kids some Math. It somehow presents the lesson in a very simple manner that our kids would probably be able to grasp ASAP. It is graphical too, so I am sure that you're little ones will find it interesting. For the lessons about fraction, I just relied on this 'cool' site. There are about 17 lessons college board to help us introduce and understand fractions . Nice, right? It will cater your inquiries from definition of fraction up to the procedures on how to divide fractions with whole and mixed numbers. And now I am starting to sound like my guru friend. But please don't stress yourself and try to click on the site to see how easy it is to teach fraction with your kids.  You see this is one thing I love about home schooling, when my son is presented with a new lesson, I could gauge whether he could take some more advance lessons regarding a topic, most of the time he gets 1 or 2 advance lessons because I can see that he is enjoying it.  I was supposed to teach him some lessons about computer software but unfortunately the book that I bought regarding Computer  is using Microsoft as it's OS. So I still have to get my desktop up and running later for tomorrow's lesson. But I will try to research on lessons about Mac for beginners or anything related to that.  For English , I just give him an assignment. I will remind him to do it later while I am at work. He loves reminders through text messages... He giggles when he receives one.  -------------- *Up until now I tell my mom how I wish she put me on a home school program. I am saying this not to offend college board anyone especially my teachers (I love most of my teachers), its just that i find home schooling more fun. 
oh college board yessssss... i had my share of those math teachers who did everything bara-bara style, assuming everyone got it already. college board to make matters worse, they'd present the easiest examples on the board then when exams roll around, the most complicated problem would be on the test paper. i avoided numbers college board like the plague til I was in my 5th grade. college board hahaha tyaga mo magturo, Au. I admire you for that. March 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM
May point ka! Ganyan college board din kasi ako nun... hahaha. Nasindak masyado sa math kaya nagkaroon din ng hindrance matuto. Tandaan ko na nga yung site na yan para pag lumaki na ting gremlin ko alam ko na gagawin sa mga simpleng tanong. :D March 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM
si nani magaling sa Math! hahaha!!! Hey! i was a Math Club member during my HS days and it was fun learning them. anyways its good that your learning basic Math together with your son. pam maghome school din ba ung sayo? hehehe! March 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM
@anj ayan na te, naninindak ka na din e, niyayabangan mo pa kmi ni pam na math club member ka...waaah! oo magaling nga si nani sa math..haha! buti nalang... @pam ang saya kaya ng homeschool...promise! March 27, 2010 at 3:20 AM
hindi nga ate? hahaha! buti magaling siya sa math at ntutulungan mo siya... i'm proud of you both... gaying gaying! mwah! Ü punta kau ulit dito sa bahay kung may time ha... miss ko na keus! chaka para mapagusapan na rin natin ang pagpumunta ako jan sa inyo kasi hiya pa rin ako hanggang ngayon e... March 27, 2010 at 4:24 AM
Followers
▼  2010 (7) ►  April (3) ▼  March (4) For your 'better' mind... Fractions... finally home... i became a total slacker... ►  2009 (3) ►  June (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment