;

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I thought I


It occurred to me an extraordinary story, I reached the nest pike, pike it as wasps attacked the körforgómat! Cold front gear ...
The staff also came with the arrival of many problems that must be solved in order to be usable condition. I missed about two wire ring, with the acquisition, proved columbia university to be an impossible task for me .... But the Hungarian ingenuity knows no impossible! I made my own, old carbide ring.
Twisting the stick completely I need to replace, but the existing rings were in good condition, so they re-knit. Dry goods store available leather sewing thread is used because it is not aligned fiber, and completely waterproof, synthetic material.
Followed by the wire rings, the missing ones bent and feet kikalapáltam and taped neatly centered on the rod. The twisting has been routinely carried out, the details will not go out because of the countless internet, video, picture helps them build the initial stick.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating, many people say many things, they knew what I was doing, I was skeptical that such an old stick, you can not, you'll never manage, we will break it, etc. .... It just spurred me even more that the completed tonkin cane fly fish will my stick, and find out what he's capable of Methuselah ....
Before the first mission yet tested it a bit, swinging, I threw it, it worked well ... in spite of all belief. Of course heavier, slower, sluggish, like a modern carbon rod, but this is precisely why the likeable, I think .... Fishing with a rod, a return to past times, already, we have tradition.
Kovacs Sinko Leventétől columbia university been slowly got one and a half years of a fly fishing set by him for what he looked after than gold and is therefore not used in the flies, but now the reeds deserved one manufactured by Paladin. columbia university
The rod, fly reel and small Medalist been doing their thing, the chub, it was a fly, Feb. here or there, they have never seen such a thing! I'm getting better columbia university and more accurate throws on the edge of the bush was referring to.
Other fish are also interested in Paladin flies, and small vörösszárnyúak Bálint pounced on the fly, as if it had been a sunny April afternoon, I caught many fish ... enchanted columbia university by the past, more and more, you do not need all sorts of expensive kit, you can catch fish without , I used too, now, of course, columbia university at the cost of a lifetime of learning, because despite all the fishing rod in the world if we do not know where to look for the fish ....
I thought I'll give him that kind of money, because no other bidding so I have left :)) I was afraid that because of the poor condition of the reed thread will be bad, but fortunately this is not the perfect blank állaptban there :)) February 15, 2014
Sometimes I reach beside managed to wipe your comment ....:. (And even if I did I would be grateful once you write the way I do not know what brand was the Noris, you might really Czech or Slovak, Polish ... maybe the silver-bodied birds with Medves Domik came, I tried the orange-bodied but it also was not as much rávágás.'re good to me, bream, chub, red-winged, thank you both love.. February 16, 2014
Well fucking hand, assume that it lifted my hat! I have one last lay-up line also struggled for half an hour, just a glass of his own nature helped. :) (Her birthday for her new roll, and small Sekszpiren ú'láccik columbia university abut the spare spool is larger than the main drum.) But seeing your work I feel that the old cane spiccgyűrűjét feverish exchange. Haha! : D February 17, 2014
The hat fejbólogatást like to see it :) Anyway, all beginnings are difficult. The first stick was a pioneer in what megvsináltam stick, it does not completely ... some cordials may be the only benefit to winter anglers to fiddle with stuff: D February 18, 2014
Blog Archive March 2014 (1) February 2014 (6) January 2014 (7) December 2013 (6) November 2013 (10) October 2013 (7) September 2013 (6) August 2013 (7) July 2013 (12) June 2013 (5 ) May 2013 (7) April 2013 (4) March 2013 (6) February 2013 (7) January 2013 (9) December 2012 (8) November 2012 (11) October 2012 (17) September 2012 (5) August 2012 (6 ) July 2012 (8) June 2012 (4) May 2012 (8) April 2012 (4) March 2012 (5) February 2012 (5) January 2012 (3) December 2011 (4) November 2011 (3) October 2011 (6 ) September 2011 (10)
Ultralight spinning (67) chub (61) Szigetkoz (50) Bali (48) spinning (41) Kayak Fishing (28) Pike (27) Montana (26) Synthetic Yaw (22) Old Danube (21) Dawn (19) Current ( 16) Canoe (15) flys (15) perch (15) Danube (13) Golden orfe (12) Tribord rk500-one (12) Fatigue (10) Boats (10) Fishing Short Stories (10) Gumicsónakos spinning (9) Fly Tying (9 ) feeder fishing (8) Ling (8) Catfish (7) Beaver (7) Lower Island Public rehabilitation (5) Winter (5) Winter columbia university Kayaking (5) Bream (4) Hodge (4) Walleye (4) Boats (3) Little Lake (3) Dry Suits (3) Balinlégy (2) Fly fishing (2) ice fishing (2) Wooden Boat (1) Mullet (1) nase (1) Plum-nosed bream (1)
Literary recognition of hunters - [image: Writer's Block 1.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment