;

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Check SK TPP


Home About Archives DAPODIK Applications 3.0.2 8.1.2 Checks DAPODIKMEN NIP SK PNS Check TPP Check NSPTI Check NPSN Report Card K13 Kemdikbud Looking for Android Books K 13 SD / MI junior high school / vocational / MA PLK RPP / Syllabus SD / MI Junior High School / SMK / MA About the US / UN SMA Convert Youtube to Mp3
2015
On this day Thursday the eighteenth day of December two thousand and fourteen, the undersigned: Name: Drs. M. Mustaghfirin AMIN, MBA Position: Director Pemb i naan Vocational High School Address: lcc Jalan Sudirman Building E floors 12-13 Senayan Jakarta. hereinafter referred to as the FIRST PARTY BAST Format E-Learning Tools Help 2015 Please Download all. For those who need assistance BAST Format E-Learning Tools 2015 Please Select wrote suit the needs of the brethren, at the link below: Format SMK DOWNLOAD | Private SMK SMK format DOWNLOAD | SMK
SUCCESS lcc STORY SO Assalamu Alaikum wr PNS-wb, We are sorry to bother you time and activity of the mother / father, I can only express through pesang brief and hopefully useful, an honorary I just graduated so civil servants in 2011, and I want to share a story told you, that once I have only an Honorary SD Negeri 1 MALINO MAKASSAR, so it's been 7 years I have not been appointed personnel salaries of civil servants fact I have 5 times the exam, but the result is zero even I had dropped grindstones, but my friend gives no phone Mr. DR.H EDY Wahyono suwarno PUTRO M.SI as deputy of Personnel information lcc systems in the central BKN Jl. Lt. Sutoyo No. 12 East Jakarta 13640 and I was trying lcc to contact him and he told me to send my file via email, one week later I had a call to Jakarta for the exam, thank God thanks to his help I was able to graduate and SK I finally get out, and I was very berterimah love to on him and already lcc want to help me, it was a real purse from me, if you want to be like me you can, Contact lcc Mr. DR.H EDY Wahyono his phone no: 0823-1608-3333 who knows he can help you Thank infor- love. Reply Delete
RPP Language and Literature Indonesia SMA / SMK / MA Curriculum 2013 Class X Latest
2015 (123) April (3) March (6) February (18) January (96) 2014 (293) December (113) November (32) October (1) May (24) April (3) March (89) February (31) 2013 (15) March (11) February (4) 2012 (56) November (4) August lcc (8) July (27) February (17)
Check SK TPP


No comments:

Post a Comment