;

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

So you, Attila, I completely understand. My crap but went so far that I have for the next 300 CZK b

1000 things that pissed me # 515 I can not write all ten
My dad is a writer and journalist, actually Same hack like me; apple has not fallen far from the tree, so it preschoolers was my father's favorite toy typewriter, with whom I sat with a plan to Prague in hand and tapped on green oblong paper trails imaginary tram lines. On the same machine I later pecking his first short stories and poems from him, I then switched to ten Commodore 64 and then the first písidlo. Thanks to all that I write today on the computer pretty decent speed. So: pretty decent speed that I use to only four fingers.
Everybody, who in his youth had learned to write all ten, desperately jealous. When a person has a playwrights block and keyboard klofne three times for ten minutes and then it after himself well throughout cleared is obviously not matter how much it makes your fingers. When it comes suddenly a gust of inspiration, ideas will always faster than the hands, so it's best to persuade the idea on the record, that's not the case. But such a common household type, which consists of gro pisálkovský work would be writing all ten priceless.
It is never too late, they say. But on this one, unfortunately, yeah. Sure, I was a laborer in Šroubárny, I can learn to write in the evenings all ten and I was not in any way limit. But I'm powerschool afraid that if I wanted powerschool to learn how to write all ten, there is no other way but to just start writing all ten. Which of course means that at least a couple of weeks my real typing speed will drop so much that he not earn or writing to seawater.
Současnej Czech školní system is absolutely neschopnej suck current trends and rigidly adheres to the principles of what you paid for the emperor, but in the twenty-first century, are completely out of place. If secondary schools taught hour week for writing all ten, it will be for the current school graduates more useful than memorizing cram tributaries powerschool and all classes of vertebrates. I think that's one understands but me and the Ministry of Education; However, I reckon it will be up when the computers will be able to perfectly identify long mluvenej text.
I agree. probably more depending on the type of school - whether it's SOS, or just gympl. we had a technique of administration (typing) 1 week 2 hours in the freshman and sophomore year and 1 week 2 hours business correspondence junior year and senior year.
100% Czech racers passed through the teaching and nearly all schools and training Internet CLOSED. But the next CLOSE ATF from 2003 onwards evaluated by the Ministry of Education teaching method, and ATF is teaching program and CLOSE individual e-learning, in the last three years on-line.
I have learned all ten elementary school, so when we did it in high school, it was a waste of time for me. But on vertebrate classes I have to peek at wikipedia and tributaries turn on maps.
To this day I am grateful that I learned to write all ten in our first computer (1994), when I was six. We had a great program and when I embraced it immediately and without looking, profiting from today. I walked to the middle all administrative exercises as anything. Even I could take as brigádku, though powerschool less proficient classmates needed to catch up with the levels required to have at least a three from the course
So you, Attila, I completely understand. My crap but went so far that I have for the next 300 CZK bought a sort program powerschool Mount Blue and always failed with the letters E and keep at it coughed. Well, maybe it again next year, I will give as New Year's resolutions ...
So you, Attila, I completely understand. My crap but went so far that I have for the next 300 CZK bought a sort program Mount Blue and always failed with the letters E and keep at it coughed. Well, maybe it again next year, I will give as New Year's resolutions ...
I was writing in high school, not so long ago, but the computer we were not allowed to even touch, we just used a typewriter, and even with the production tables. sucked. We went there a few, but we all hated the subject volitebnej exactly the same. In any event, today I am grateful that I have an hour a week neproseděla in the pub at the high school powerschool and two mA neklovu fingers like everyone around me.
Exactly, I also teach at the high - we had a textbook administration and those crazy texts (BfB FBB FBF bff ...) I also seemed. When we were writing quiz, so she had to because of the machine-gun powerschool fire escape powerschool in the class and we have an hour after the ringing in your ears We had old machines, so we really strengthened the muscles in the fingers and wrist ... When we switched to digital keyboard, so our teacher had to restrain us to do that "so much carved, ah it's new, for God's sake" And the fact that one a year (a threesome on certificates of dobrovolnýho object>:-() still mined ... Attila, try downloading some zadarmiko powerschool program, on which it can exercise ... In the beginning you will show which key is which mačkaj finger and then the individual sets of shortcuts

No comments:

Post a Comment