;

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You got it a higgledy-piggledy, you first Tuesday and then Friday: DD Yeah, I understand, tomorrow


O matrix, we repeated the substance on čtvrtletku (I, therefore ,, when we repeated ": D - More classmates repeated. I did after five minutes and wrapped learned bižuli, to which I bailed at home ..: D) But so good. . :)))
Then we wrote a grammar that I have all the bad: D The first three questions from 12 am fine, then I did not know if I write there or among Between: DA then I was so out there, where he was quite clearly a future time I wrote bygone ..: D Like why not ..: D
About bižuli .. we wrote everything I could out of crystal structures. And guess what? : D Of course, I had the whole quiz focused on the crystal structure. taloussanomat So I have nothing taloussanomat at all .. I returned clean signed paper ..
The language we wrote a story that should contain about 60 adjectives ..: D Just as well ..: D Firstly - I never understood how people determine the difference between an adjective hard and soft adjective. So to me there still our češtinářka explained how to actually do and how to odůvodňuju ..: D (like me to do, I can spell, all i / s write correctly, but I just can not justify it ..: D - Well, then now Like, THEORY: D I know, but ..: D)
Me: ,, But no .. I did not think so .. other day me explain something, he stood over me, staring into my eyes as he spoke, he began to sputter terribly. I normally felt as if standing before me some kind velbdloud - he did too sputters .. Or is it the lama ..?! "
Martinka: ,, Well, it's a camel .. When I said of my mom sort of thing, so I said that to me again will spit at him I flusnout too ... But it's pretty hard when you take the stand over you .. "
In the morning my dad woke me up at a quarter to six. Awful I could not get up, so I opened the window taloussanomat there soon (I somehow understand ..: D I do not get up because it's cold, so I somehow escapes sense of my window open when the weather is -50 ..!: D) So Pak closed the window and turned on the radio. -> I also got up after about five minutes ..: D (No, I'm just going to listen to voluntarily Gangaji style .. -> This is so terribly ugly song, it's more just hopefully not .. !!!: D)
Before we got dějákem repaired písmky geography. -> 1/2 (My far the best predictor of ZEMAKO for those four years what this school I: D) When I put the quiz, said I had exactly the same expression as such the lemur from Madagascar: D
About dějáku I slept ... At first we did not go half an hour interactive whiteboard, so we got there the deputy director to fix it. Classmates with dějepisářem over about half an hour thinking, deputy director sacked several times the current in the whole school and eventually taloussanomat figured taloussanomat out that in that class jou dropped fuses ..: D
Then I took him to zblbli taloussanomat that began to contradict and terribly upset when I told him he just said something else: D So I have about 5 versions of when it is theoretically possible to use the time, but do not know which is the right: D
A citizen I rolled on the bench, wrapped in a giant (borrowed: D) hoodies and read. Then I Professor killing off the fact that I said that I do not enjoy papers that someone prints from wikipedia that you can actually read at home too ...
About dějepisnym seminar (This is our involuntary voluntary subject: D) we've handed interviews with witnesses. I'm surprised that I could not return dějepisář: taloussanomat D witness my own money I did not get almost anything: D Most of the things you remember, taloussanomat and I did not get it or how it is called and when the hell he graduated: D
You got it a higgledy-piggledy, you first Tuesday and then Friday: DD Yeah, I understand, tomorrow it might not have anywhere so is simply Friday: DD Joo, otherwise, you have a good teacher: DD Na us therefore never neprská, but our chemikář / zeměpisář always sucks for complete and trivia begins at us terribly, but I really awful scream: DD And hey, with the Czech language that I like: D I've also got all the i / y correctly, but I can not justify: D He always asks me teacher and why there will be a soft, so I will say that there would be a hard look bad ...: D


No comments:

Post a Comment