;

Monday, April 27, 2015

Enter your comment here ...


Based e-learning answers on the job, now I understand that e-learning is a term that refers to the learning process using information technology. If previously I had always heard about e-banking and e-payslip, now learning that integrate information technology answers in teaching and learning, also called e-learning. answers A new term, but its application was common.
The process of teaching and learning using ICT components answers such as CD-ROM, the Internet, computers and other multimedia equipment necessarily encourage motivation of students to learn better. As a teacher, use a program like WordPress answers helps me to simplify content delivery and provide opportunities for students to interact with the content being delivered. For example,
When I upload a video like the one above, students have access to my page, they can see the contents of the delivery with a more realistic and clearer. My students also can comment or post a response at the bottom answers that I publish. Through this activity, I see that I have applied directly pedagogy of collaborative learning answers where I feel this method is very effective in producing meaningful learning and teaching.
In addition, I see that this pedagogical directly apply constructivism learning theory. Based on teaching experience and from my reading answers material, constructivism encourages interested students to search with more creative and widespread. The modern era of the 21st century, I feel that the teaching process needs to change with the times and the latest technological advances in order to seek knowledge that interest always happen in life so students become everyday answers practice.
Enter your comment here ...
What is E-Learning? (0) e-Learning Pedagogy (0) Theories of Learning in e-Learning (0) e-Learning Infrastructure (0) The components answers of e-Learning (0) Reflections on e-learning (0)
E-Learning Get Inspired Get Blogroll Discuss Polls Get Support Learn WordPress.com Nurul Hidayu Showcase WordPress Theme Planet WordPress.com News GGGE6543 TM in Education Dr Nurul Hidayu Rosseni noramizah88
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment