;

Monday, April 6, 2015

Hey. I honestly do not know anyone who would manage the math. Even with a friend, we agreed that fl


What could be better ,, ,, teacher than on the economy, which makes you prču, if you do not know anything of her beloved subject, giving you deliberately tests from which you would welded brain to more than 100 C and then indulging in pětkách which then follow? And what could be better than when it is not mathematics, no matter how hard you try to and just could not help it climb to the head? The answers are not simple. And maybe never will. Maybe just say: ,, Just learn or understand the clock. bbl ,, Ok, but if you mele business language teacher and probably expects from you in the future will be one wealthy businessman with one billion mA on the account, so it is a little bbl Knits. At least it does not motivate me to do something, and certainly attracted me entrepreneurial activity. bbl In our class, there are two areas: foreign trade and tourism, so you might expect that the economy will be the key subjects. But perhaps for foreign trade, which I do not study. It is possible that the two disciplines can be a business, but the first place I would have guessed bbl maybe on foreign trade. In addition, almost everyone knows that today's business risk is greatest and few have the soul to begin with. The reason is also finance. But I ran too far. Economy me entertained itself, but if not, at least so boring and you should not feel as though you've swallowed the warm milk with honey, after which you want to sleep, but you can not take just because the teacher raises one hour after second and it would come out of this mess yet, because our teacher in business economics (abbreviated PEK) is itself the headmistress. bbl So sleeping hours is unreal risk. Move to my mortal nepříteli..tedy rather bbl arch enemy-mathematics. The very word itself scares me. She is like a demon covered in slime of the numbers bbl that haunts bbl you every night and quiz the quiz as his most brandishing an ax in your brain, thereby cut off by your logic and you're totally screwed. Or indánský fumigants used in your head and you are all smoke from the head, even if you are wondering how šprtili procedures and in the end it comes out that you write complete crap already in the first example. Well, tell-nenaštvalo would you do it? The teacher is cool, consultation, which sometimes go too, but lately it's harder and I'm glad I walk Quartet. One stupid sign and caving. Logic is not my thing and mathematics to logic are best friends and just have someone do us part. I envy those who do not have to do math somehow niggle. And always have a leader. Thus, not always but fours and fives with them in any case safe. A conclusion: These two subjects must stand until the end of my freshman year. Mathematics unfortunately still full three years, but the economy I'm a sophomore in waiting.
Economy is my graduation course. S-stricken I realized this at the start of the second year, and therefore I wanted to quickly migrate away, but somehow it did not have to. My mother did not let me to another school. So the second year, year by year, they attack from all economic and targeted objects (engineering business, ethics in business, economics .... účtovníctvo me quite ide on there trio quartet ...) It would give me everything Those measures included, but do not want to teach them and I will not even get into only the head. Be glad you're only a year economy. Do not know what vykokcem on that graduation is withdrawn and the GDP (gross domestic product - do not ask of me what it is, because bbl it does not know it, we took in the second edition). It's funny with that school. I was a math štvorkárka, but sometimes lard curriculum, so I had been stretched to behold on the trojec.
[1]: Yes, me too threesome ,, ,, threatened once, but now maybe it can only dream of. The economy now I have three and I think it is odřenýma ears. Otherwise, good luck to you in high school, I'm sure you can do it! (I would probably kill graduate in economics .... just me what you are going through bbl right now xD)
[2]: It's gonna be okay, for those four years upon me already what-so stuck, just give me lard topic. For I know a lot .. I was not going to teach, just a little. bbl Let it hurt my name's poor mental development
So the economy bbl is not, but I agree with math Ted middle I'm not, but I'm pretty built up resistance bbl to it. I would summarize it this way - what math in real life I can I will use the rest are just crap, by which teachers zaplácávaj empty hours. Personally, I only know one person who dreams about to go on Matfyz and it is such a swot till it hurts ... However, about an hour I'm trying to de mowing, home to barely šprtim, then come to class, get your hands on a test You'll find that everything is gone. And that stupid ... I'm bbl up to no Matute, but what can you do? A couple of years with her still anyhow, and if in 10 years you will find that the formula: sin2 x + cos2 x = 1, severely necessarily need for real life ... I will at worst stripper
Hey. I honestly do not know anyone who would manage the math. Even with a friend, we agreed that flunk math is not at all embarrassing, but perfectly normal. And believe it or not, but before I looked at the Sparrow mine, I had exactly this expression. bbl xD The math is evil! Nek

No comments:

Post a Comment