;

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fotis very nice;) and secretly do Tackles I ever wanted too! :) I want someone to hold me beco proh


(It's always worse more than good.) Hello. After a week back in the club, whoopee. I'm so sorry, but my laziness always wins over my philanthropic I, therefore, always end up by the fireplace with a book. Oh no.
By the way. I did not intend to shoot this. Not at all. Seriously and completely. Look there's just nothing else than my legs and two impossible suede boots, which I like to weird and I wear them only to the city. Muahahá.
Who has an unusual tendency to read my articles (fools! You maniacs!), Let you why my nudnonudný news list, and přičiněných made after the last-week. I have a beautiful, money new and exciting packaging tissues. When we go to that I got it right when I ceased to need, are fascinating. Seriously. I pull one white and suddenly there is pink! I pull out a pink and white guy there! Well you have to admit ... (Example for the seizure of Jasmine. Buy her a hundred Techl packaging and has vystaráno fun for the whole day.) Normally, you do not believe me. But just today I was perceiving that my window is covered with crayon on the glass, in the form of falling leaves. Strewn třpytkama and korálkama. Oh, my autumn money decoration! Somehow I forgot the winter. A spring will not do, because I decided money that it destroys the window and it's nasty. After that secretly spent Wednesday in CAC normally maybe I'm getting cold turkey. I need to Chaika, now, now! However, the Wednesday after another to bear the consequences. Medůsčina mother reproached because of SMS messages. Oh, it is after all not forget that my mother, who is able to completely money without ostychhu your child to ride history reports. We were even summoned "on the carpet" money where we had odkejvat violence, it was a mistake that I'll never do as you like, imagine that I'll never not do more than once (Chaa! And in what žejo!) money That he we will never be anything to negotiate for rodičovskejma his back, and so on and so forth. But it's cool. Just a pity that now probably Wednesday from half past seven in ten never not spend the next visit. Photoshop money fascinates me. Almost every time there looking for some forgotten function, finds a new, and more. Haha. It's beautifully traveled and absolutely fabulous. At the moment I read Angels and Demons. It's fascinating. (Yes, Teris. You're right. I guess once ufascinuju!) Seriously. You have to try it. Right from the beginning it starts vraždičkou amazing and there is extremely information that my brain malinkatej with joyful povýsknutím continue vztřebává. For example, did you know how it works particle accelerator and that its fully accelerated particles circulate through the tunnel money speed 280,000 kilometers per second? Muahahá. I naprostej moron, but I was really fascinated. (Again! Well, let's see ...) Oh. And I plan to read it Poe, who's my obediently sitting on the table. Somehow I slashed at the Golden Beetle. I discovered that our conversations with K. never understand except us. Or perhaps you get the point of the joke "ride Petunia" or perhaps "Go back to the grave, Aro .."? This is still an infant on how you plan to Wednesday's disco in the morgue. We find it amazing fun in the seizure of the individual dancers. ("I do occupy Bonaparte!" "Jakejpak Bonaparte ... He does not have to Fuseli!") And now back to what it will happen this week. We have a spring break (Juche, juchííí), so that we can K. !! Tramtadadááá. I'm happy. We have a fully loaded program. And even something scheduled for a photo shoot, so let yourself be surprised :)
perfect picture. But you're always :) Ted. the pink and white handkerchiefs would suit me wonderfully. Maybe I could start pulling a handkerchief after handkerchief instead of nail biting. but. what the coach allows his toy to get to the gym let navozit ton truck papírovejch Kleenex? : D all must have some kind of hook. Bloody hell.
-Well, You're returned to blog.cz, somehow I did not go on Blogspot post comments. - Angels and Demons. No, I have not read it. Last time I wanted to borrow in the library, but they had it there. By D. Brown have yet read only The Da Vinci Code.
This photo is super. Such imaginative as always: DA otherwise, money behold me so often surprised money PS ... now they can neither see Nanhe xD I am counted only Da Vinci Code, the angels and Démonom I was not yet received. How to most things around xD Btw: You have had holidays now? My next time you week: / A otherwise, even I Greet your left thumb on nohe xD
It was my mom for helping me five nieces got the pictures of the teahouse, where here I am in the company of a smoke hookah. But somehow I managed money not to give her a chance to show the usual hysterical with my sister and we had batted. Oh yeah, do not over older adult siblings ..
By coincidence, that picture pretty interesting :) Gee, I also had stuck to the glass door of my various articles of glass colors ^^ Photoshop, I would so much like to have: '(I money tried to download it maybe 100 times, but my computer will not simply about like ...
Fotis very nice;) and secretly do Tackles I ever wanted too! :) I want someone to hold me beco prohibited to me moh 'No :) Nevis, where along Smileska? N

No comments:

Post a Comment