;

Thursday, April 9, 2015

+ Layout by: Krissi


Yeah, but you see! : D I'm sure I'm not the only one who has trouble with math it? : D If yes, it neřešte: D I'm just oven at math: D But if by chance someone that was like bad as I,
1 Tina | 19. March 2014 at 22:20 | React
with that I do not do head ... I saw the last episode 1x12 ... and that's seventeenth but so what have me some extra math never did not go, but then I always somehow went through it and how do I? Mnooo tomorrow awaits me long day, because it is after our walk in one of those dilino as we lead you invent all those stupid changes of which I have the pills ... so I get nerves ... I make this for me and mainly to try to trap me for something stupid ... I do Kámoška talked and she is such that it skopal I let the spam, but then I would rather I simply want to have flown eight o'clock tomorrow evening cool maths games and Friday ... I'm leaving for the weekend look back on our capital .. a little pootravovať pal when I moved so far and the like in addition to the math?
The first song is absolute luxury!: O !!! And by Robi too!: 3 I love her! .. Ash understand the math of me but sometimes I get the shorts !! DD..Nějak without you I still have to survive no :( but I do not know! .. :) Hopefully nezasebevraždim;) ... I'm here to catch up when I was sick and still PLL ... And yours political seroš I have frock DD .... Somehow, perhaps sometimes manage to even if nwm DD ...
It does not matter that you're not here so often it'll still mark the school which is important you understand the math and I hated it and even I did not understand it very well. So let everything goes well and you manage to write it as you need
+ Layout by: Krissi
+ Anett
---
This page, it's not official! I am not in contact with any of the actors cool maths games or the CW. Any information you seeking for foreign cool maths games websites. All the things you translate and seeking itself. When copying mention me as the source!


No comments:

Post a Comment