;

Sunday, April 12, 2015

The journey went well, with a time shift, I coped surprisingly quickly. Just me again lost backpack


The journey went well, with a time shift, I coped surprisingly quickly. Just me again lost backpack - I somehow lucky lately I'm becoming terribly often (the last time I flew in December from Chicago home and lost too). And it was a bit of a hassle with my visa before departure day (last Wednesday). In order to apply a visa, I have still form DS-2019 (all official papers here have such funny codes). And the need to have signed by the Consul of the American Embassy - which I have with people from Czech Fulbright discovered on Tuesday when I also agreed that there can come by Wednesday. I expected skelbiu to be a quickie, but the embassy it was discovered that my Form DS-2019 has about a week shorter than the duration of the visa, which can not be. So I finally just a few more hours to do a new visa to fit everything and I could fly away.
Popular pastime in Indiana were "tipping a cow." It is a cow sleeps standing up, and even then it is not too surprising that such a sleeping cow standing skelbiu is not very stable. So you can come to her and throw her off easily. Cow's obviously quite mad - but apparently it's funny, but I did not try (and probably neither do I plan to).
And I learned a few kuriozitek about the legal system in America. One thing is for "public intoxication". When you're drunk, so try on the street. And because, of course, nor may you drive a car, so you have many options, how to get home, Holt left. And I said whatever happens to someone in your home, you bear all responsibility, regardless of whether you are somehow skelbiu culpable or not. So if you need someone to help cook and she cuts or when jentak falls out of the window, you can successfully sue for compensation for injury.
This week I wrote two "qualifying exams", written test of basic items that need to be written during the first two years for a doctorate. skelbiu Last year I already wrote two (abstract and linear algebra), now it was a komplexka topology. It went pretty well, so I expect that I wrote and that from them I'll have a break (4 in total are needed, but sometimes I still have to write two additional space required courses, to which I do not want to walk).
And there is still hellish heat. Yesterday, the day such was 33 degrees and humidity over 90%. Fortunately, I have air conditioning in the room, now I could do without it really was not much (I live just outside the city of Lafayette sublease with Joyce, horribly verbose, but otherwise quite good Americans).
August 25, 2010 at 10:26 pm
yeah with formulářema a visa to the US holt fun :). With that out of a backpack that do nothing, me again again on the way to Dallas and flew two planes with United, which boasts "United skelbiu ranked No. 1 in on-time performance, "I had two years of total delay of about six hours :).
And those laws on alcohol really destroyed me, barely there one little sip, I feel (and probably rightly) that violates any law. Well as how many there are cops on the streets, I was really surprised skelbiu me nezabásli skelbiu :).
Notify me of new posts via email.
Categories America (29) Photos / Photos (26) Germany (2) In English (38) India (22) Other (3) Archives March 2015 (1) November 2014 (1) September 2014 (6) August 2014 (2) July 2014 (5) June 2014 (1) April 2013 (1) February 2013 (1) January 2013 (1) March 2012 (1) January 2012 (5) December 2011 (5) October skelbiu 2011 (1) August 2011 (2) April 2011 (1) March 2011 (1) January 2011 (1) November 2010 (1) October 2010 (2) September 2010 (1) August 2010 (1) June 2010 (2) May 2010 (1) March 2010 (1) January 2010 (1) December 2009 (1) November 2009 (2) October 2009 (2) September 2009 (5) August skelbiu 2009 (8) January 2009 (1) Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com Blog Stats 26,325 hits
Build a website with WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment